Getting out of the rat race

This blog will serve as a tracking of my path towards financial success.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Why Blog?

Why am I tracking my financial progress in a blog?

Its just too easy to put things off. Going to the gym, finding a new job, finishing a book you haven't even looked at in a year...by tracking my path in a blog, I have a written record of my progress.

Also, the illusion that people might actually read this blog gives me cause to stick to my plan because hopefully, if I start to stray, someone will ping me with a "idiot, you are making a bad decision" comment.

S0, I'm making the committment...today, to maintain this blog on a regular basis, to track my financial progress, and also to provide my thoughts towards investment vehicles and overall economic conditions.

Until next time,
Thor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home