Getting out of the rat race

This blog will serve as a tracking of my path towards financial success.

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Budget - Income

Now that I have made a listing of all my liabilities and assets, it is time for me to create a budget. This will allow for me to project future savings, investments, and costs as well as provide an overall view of where I stand.

First, I’m going to list my income.

Primary Income

Primary Income = ~$X/mth

If you are luck enough:

Secondary Income = $Y/mth

I am lucky enough to recieve help from my parents each month to assist me in paying my college loans.

Total Income = ~$Z/mth (X+Y+any other income...)

Minor income from savings accounts is not included in this budget due to the fact that all interest remains in these accounts and isn't really enough to include in my budget as 'income'...yet.


In my next posting, I will list all pre tax and tax expenses.

Until next time,
Thor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home