Getting out of the rat race

This blog will serve as a tracking of my path towards financial success.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My ROTH IRA Contribution

I decided to transfer $4,000 from a taxable account towards my ROTH IRA contribution for 2007. I plan on making some nice safe investments that I will plan on staying with for at least 5 years.

It just doesn't make sense to have money in taxable accounts while your retirement accounts sit empty. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can accomplish today.








“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe










“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dreamof it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, that is way great spiritual giants are produced.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home