Getting out of the rat race

This blog will serve as a tracking of my path towards financial success.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A New Direction

My next posting will be in the format I hope this blog will eventually be in.

My intentions of this blog are to:
1) Track my path to financial success
2) Explain why I make certain financial decisions (risk/reward)
3) To discuss my ideas about business and investing to better understand the system

Any of my friends would tell you that I'm passionate about success. Whether it is explaining the importance of investing early, the concept of compounding interest, the effect that changes in interest rates has on the economy, why it is bad to flush a retirement account to pay down credit card debt, or how to open up a 529 college savings plan for their children. I really like finance.

Next posting, I will be talking about Prosper lending.

Until next time,
Thor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home